2010年7月14日水曜日

I Spend Good Time in This Class.

I could enjoy this lesson every week. I typed many documents on a computer and learn many rule about English document. I want to use knowledge in the future.
I wrote many documents about music. Music is a treasure for me because I had learned about music for 15 years. Music is indispensable. I wrote experience about music school in 3 years old and wind-instrument music club for 8 years. When I wrote it, I was very happy because I could remember many precious memories. So I was always happy every lesson.
There are very kind friends in this class so I was able to talk happily with them. I cannot make friends because I am shy, but they are very kind so I enjoy conversation with them. Excepting the English class I make friends with them. This class gives me best friends.
I learned some rule of English documents. In Japanese, we tell the most important things at the end. But we tell the most important things at the first. When I started to write English documents, I didn’t get used to the rule. But I came to be able to do it gradually. I get a writing skill in this class.
In this class, I had good time and get some skills. I think that I became wise. So I like this class.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿