2010年4月26日月曜日

About Me


I am a nice and cute girl. My name is Yuka Inomata. My hometown is Aomori. It is famous for apples and garlic and Nebuta. Nebuta is summer festival that many travelers come every year. My family is father, mother, two younger brothers and me. I especially like cooking sweets,I have cooked a chocolate cake and a cheese cake. Of course I cook dishes. My good dish is a roll cabbage. I also like watching movies. My favorite movie is Titanic. It is moving and a beautiful movie. The leading actor is Leonardo DiCaprio and the leading actress is Kate Winslet. I feel that it is the best movie because I sentimentalize after I watch it. I like those thing but I don't like to get up early and cleaning,because I can'tstop clock so I warry I will be late for the first lesson every morning. And I always put things somewhere so I can't find things. By the way, I like an artist called QULULI. They are two men and sing very good songs. I like their music very much. I choose their music as morning call so I feel comfortable every morning. But I can't to get up early,because I always sleep after I stop a clock every day. My favorite food is ice creams. It is cold and delicious so I want to eat every time. Even if it is fall snow in winter, I think probably eat it in front of a heater. But i must take care of overeating.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿