2010年5月5日水曜日

Music is very fun!


Music is very fun! I like music. I have learned music for 12 years at Yamaha music school and I have played the trumpet for 8 years at school club. So I still like music. I also like to sing. I always sing. I am an actress when I sing a song. To sing express my feelings so I enter my world when I sing. I think playing to musical instruments is very interesting. Playing is difficult, but you gradually improve. An ensemble is excellent. I feel happiness when I was a high school student at club. The sound of musical instruments are piled up so we can create good music. Listening to music is very wonderful. There are many CD and MD in my room. I always listen to music. When I watch TV, I am anxious about background music. I can analyze sound so I sometimes play the piano music get by ears. It is also very fun. Trumpet is important instrument. It plays melody so responsibility is serious. It represent its band. The trumpet player is conspicuous so player is nervous surely. But I feel that playing the trumpet is happy because it can express myself. It is very difficult but I can get pleasure by improve of performing technique. Especially applause for only myself after solo playing is great and the spotlight bathed in alone is also great in concert. The pleasant feeling is obtained only in the stage. I want to play the trumpet again. So I will buy a trumpet in the future, I wish play the trumpet in brilliant stage.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Your hobby is very wonderful. I like music, too. I was interested in your music life. I hope your dreams come true.

    返信削除
  2. You have very wonderful hobby. I also like to music and sing. I think I feel happy and enjoy. Will you buy a trumpet in the future? That is very wonderful! I want to be you play the trumpet for us.

    返信削除