2010年6月7日月曜日

Movies’ Charms

Movies have many charms. Movies give us chance to find our new selves. When we see movies, we can enjoy many different worlds. First, for example when I see Titanic, I go aboard a luxurious passenger boat and run into crisis of sinking. Second, when I see Porco rosso, I am a pilot. I pilot a plane and fly sky freely. Third, when I see Hurry Potter, I use many magic and enjoy irregular world. We can enjoy different worlds.
There are many movies genres. When we want to cry, we may see sad movie. When we want to laugh, we may see a comical story. If I was depressed because I made a blunder, I will become cheerful. Movies don’t make us lose interest and are a source of our energy.
The theme songs of movies are beautiful. There are many great hit songs. For example, My Heart will Go On, I will Always Love You and I don’t Want to Miss a Thing. We can remember each movie when we listen to theme songs. So movie music is a famous piece of music that rings in our heart.
There are many great movies actors and actresses. Anne Hathaway She played a woman who doesn’t have any fashion sense and she was nominated for best leading actress for Academy Awards and another movie after 2 years. Kate Winslet played a noblewoman in Titanic, so she was nominated for best leading actress for Academy Award. Movies give many actors glory and confidence.
Movies invite us to mysterious worlds and don’t make loss interests. They fascinate us and change actors lives. Movies give us great impressions.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿