2010年6月26日土曜日

Variety is the Spice of Life


I think variety is the spice of life and the spice of life is music for me. I like music. I can’t live without music. Music is most important for me. When I am 3 years old, I started learning about music. My mother took me for music school because she wanted to make friends with many girls to me. I can’t enjoy music school because I was shy. But I got used to new environment little by little. So I could make friends many girls and like music. When I am the fourth grade in the elementary school, I join a wind-instrument music club. To tell the truth, I wanted to play the flute but there are only brass instruments. I started playing the trumpet. The trumpet is the flower of wind-instrument music so I could lead everyone. And the trumpeters sit down end of a row on stages so I can look about all members. I always felt our perseverance. When I mounded on stages, I felt maximum happiness. There are brilliant glories on stages. And, there are impressions that can be experience only on stages. I am happy because I met music. Music makes me rich sensibility. Thanks to music I could make friends with many people. So I think variety is the spice of life is true.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿